Happy (belated) Birthday GaryVee!
In this video a praise, a gift and a question for the #AskGaryVee Show.
Instructions for Claiming Your Present
- Link to audiobook clicking here
- Use this coupon code for claiming the book: 5CMJ47JXT5GWH
- PDF coupon clicking here
(BTW: I sent this back in November unsuccessfully, but I’m giving it another shot!)
Instructions for Getting the Specific Content
- Jump to track 9 (which she calls “chapter 8”).
- Below you will find those clips which I find most interesting and helpful in your quest to finding how to teach “self-awareness”.
- I suggest you listen to all 10 clips (total time 32:40) but the top 4 most relevant to you are marked in red (total time 11:13).
Most Important Content for Self-Awareness
1. “How our bodies affect our minds” → From 10:07 to 11:38 (total time 1:31).
2. “How specific postures affect how we feel” → From 20:50 to 23:09 (total time 2:19).
3. “How expansive postures can make us feel better” → From 25:10 to 29:10 (total time 4:00).
4. “How posture affects our self-confidence and projected image” → From 33:20 to 35:20 (total time 3:00).
5. “How posture affects our thougths and self-image” → From 45:00 to 50:00 (total time 5:00).
6. “How to prepare for high-stakes situations” → From 58:10 to 1:02:18 (total time 4:08).
7. “How electronic devices can undermine self-confidence” → From 1:05:00 to 1:09:30 (total time 4:30).
8. “How posture affects self-awareness” → From 1:18:57 to 1:21:09 (total time 2:12).
9. “The importance of being psychologically present” → From 1:24:30 to 1:27:10 (total time 2:40).
10. “None of this works exactly the same way for everyone” → Last 3min.
My question to you, GaryVee (as in the video above)
I teach communication skills in Spanish, mainly offline, but working on becoming an online authority, currently at a bit over 20.000 followers on YouTube (this is old; I’m not at over 105.000).
The Spanish speaking market is very limited because the majority of people have very little money, and quite frankly, improving their communication skills is far from being their priority.
Question: Should I cross-over to English? And if so, when and how do you think would be best, considering I’m just starting to build my business in Spanish?
Thanks for getting back to me!
I’d greatly appreciate your thoughts either:
- On the #AskGaryVee Show,
- Or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (shooting for the stars),
- Or by phone at +34 634 214 887 (shooting for the next galaxy),
- Or even in person (shooting for the other side of the universe)… who knows
Thanks so much for your hard work and all the inspiration!